I know this is a crazy time, so, I just wanted to check in and let you know that the IABC Southern Region Board is here to support you. We’re happy to assist with whatever you might need during this difficult time. I’m hearing from my colleagues throughout the global IABC network that we’re all facing similar struggles and are available to help one another.
It seems odd that just a few short weeks ago many of you were with us here in Austin and now Austin—and the world—has changed dramatically.
Some of you may already be aware of these resources, but below are some helpful tools that IABC has curated for communication professionals, as well as for our chapter leaders.
- New leader source page for the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Hub discussion about the COVID-19 pandemic
- Resource page related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The latest issue of Catalyst, which focuses on navigating a pandemic
- Thursday, March 19 webinar (free and open to the public) focused on strategies to communicate while in quarantine
If there’s any assistance you need, please email me at email@example.com. Our region board will meet this Thursday, March 19, and we stand ready to assist you. I’ll also update you with any news I receive coming from the IABC International Executive Board (IEB), the Council of Regions (COR) or Headquarters.
Please take care of yourselves and your families first. Do what you need to do protect yourselves.