About the Leadership Awards
IABC Southern Region is proud to support three Leadership Awards designed to honor outstanding communicators in the region. These awards were designed to recognize and permanently honor members for their outstanding achievements and positive impact on the profession and the IABC Southern Region.
Communicator of the Year
- Recognizes communication leaders who demonstrate exceptional leadership, management and communication skills.
Hall of Fame
- Lifetime achievement as an outstanding communicator whose contributions have raised the standards of professional communications.
- Saluting the young, dynamic leaders who are shaping the future of IABC.
- Call for nomination July 15, 2020
- Nomination deadline Aug. 15, 2020, at 5 p.m. EST
- Notification to winners early September
- Awarded at IABC Southern Region Conference Award Luncheon held Oct. 8 Selection Committee will be the Southern Region Board
- Each award winner receives a registration to the full Southern Region Conference this fall in Denver and a $300 travel stipend.
How Chapters Can Help
- Consider holding awards at the chapter level
- Southern Region will support you by providing online nomination forms and a marketing toolkit to help you promote the awards
- Encourage nominations at the chapter and region level
Visit IABCSouthern.com/Leadership-Awards for more information.