The Top 5 Things You Need to Know about Silver Quill
By Melyssa Prince, ABC
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your professional communication work? Have you ever thought, “wouldn’t it be nice to shine in the spotlight among my peers?” Or perhaps you’re seeking some validation for a job well done? If you’ve considered any of these propositions, you might also consider submitting your work for the Southern Region’s Silver Quill Awards.
Here are the top 5 things you need to know about this year’s award program, taken from the Call for Entries:
- Any student or professional communicator or communications team can submit work for the Silver Quill Awards.
- You can enter work implemented, published or broadcast between Jan. 1, 2016 and the day of submission.
- Easily submit your work online!
- There are several categories available for entry with opportunities to secure awards of excellence and merit in each category.
- Silver Quill awards are aligned with Gold Quill award from IABC. Take your work from one level to the next!
The IABC Southern Region Silver Quill Awards program occurs during connect17 in Houston, TX, on Thursday, Oct. 26. Elevate your professional reputation with a Silver Quill Award from the Southern Region.
Silver Quill Entry Fees:
|Deadlines:||Final (8/16/17)||Late (8/23/17)|
If you’re not an IABC member, save money and become a member today! It’s easy – just go to https://www.iabc.com/membership/ for more information on the benefits of IABC membership.
#SoRegSQ17 #IABCconnect17 #IABCSouthern