The Top 5 Things You Need to Know
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your professional communication work? Have you ever thought, “Wouldn’t it be nice to let my talent shine in the spotlight among my peers?” Or, perhaps you’re seeking some validation for a job well done? If you’ve considered any of these propositions, you might consider submitting your work in the 2018 IABC Southern Region’s Silver Quill Awards competition.
Here are the top five things you need to know about this year’s award program, taken from the Call for Entries:
- Any student or professional communicator or communications team can submit work for the Silver Quill Awards.
- You can enter work implemented, published or broadcast between Jan. 1, 2017, and the day of your submission.
- Easily submit your work online!
- There are 28 categories across four divisions available for entry with opportunities to secure awards of excellence and merit in each category.
- IABC Southern Region’s Silver Quill Awards are aligned with IABC International’s Gold Quill Awards. So, you can easily take your work from one level to the next!
The Awards Luncheon takes place during the connect18 Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday, October 17, 2018. Elevate your professional reputation with an IABC Southern Region Silver Quill Award!
Silver Quill Entry Fees:
Aug. 17, 2018
Aug. 24, 2018
If you’re not an IABC member, save money and become a member today! It’s easy – just go to https://www.iabc.com/membership/ for more information on the benefits of IABC membership.
#SoRegSQ18 | #IABCconnect18 | #IABCSouthern