1) IABC Southern Region Chapter Representative Delegates voted to approve the following Board Officers & Members slate for 2020–21 during the Annual General Meeting via Zoom on May 21, 2020.
Chair – David MacDonald (IABC NC Triangle)
Vice-Chair – John Harris (IABC Austin)
Past Chair – Mark Evans, SCMP (IABC Austin)
Secretary – Shelley Nelson (IABC Phoenix)
Treasurer (VP Finance) – Rick Bogren, ABC (Member-at-Large)
VP Chapter Relations – Linda Wesley (IABC Central Oklahoma)
VP Communications – Jennie L. Lamb (Brazos ValleyIABC)
VP Leadership Development – Jordan Nagel (IABC Houston)
VP Region Development – Don Klausmeyer, ABC (IABC Dallas)
VP Conference – Mary Hardin Francis (IABC Houston)
VP Awards – Alison Shuman (IABC South Carolina)
Also joining the Board this year is Allyson Ward Neal (IABC Houston) as the Email + Social Media Director.
2) Representative Delegates also approved changes to IABC Southern Region Bylaws, as recommended by outgoing Past Chair Patrick Cobb.
3) Review the 2020 AGM minutes.
4) Review the Virtual Leadership Institute proposal shared with the delegates at the AGM.
5) The IABC Southern Region wishes to extend gratitude to those past members rolling off the Board in June 2020—Patrick Cobb and Lynda Holder. Your multiple years of service to the Region are greatly appreciated!